Skip to main content

In order to report consumption of chemical products in a process, I use the integral function of the flowmeters per week, I copy the data, and paste it in a Excel file where I can create a bar graph that factories can use to track the performance of the production line. 

Is there a way to send information from TM where I can get the integral function to a PowerBI report that is able to produce and show a bar graph to see the progress of consumption? or how can I avoid the use of Excel files for this propose?

Thanks. 

Hi! Thanks for reaching out. The short answer would be yes. You can pull data from TrendMiner into PowerBI using the TrendMiner open APIs (https://developer.trendminer.com/) within a PowerBI Custom Query which has its own language called Power Query M.

@Tommy Peters 

Tagging your Customer Success Manager so he can reach out and provide additional information if needed.

Hi, thanks for raising this question. Within your company, we already have a service that shows TrendMiner data in PowerBI. I've just proposed a call to talk about making it happen for this use case.